The place to keep up with Congressman Rohrabacher’s daily activities while in Washington, D.C. From congressional hearings to press conferences to House floor speeches, this is the place to get a dose of the day to day for Congressman Rohrabacher on Capitol Hill.
Huntington Beach, Jun 8, 2009 -
- Working in the District
Washington, Tues, Jun 9 -
- Constituent Meetings
Washington, Wed, Jun 10 -
- FOREIGN AFFAIRS SUBCOMMITTEE ON INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS, HUMAN RIGHTS AND OVERSIGHT Hearing on - The Uighurs: A History of Persecution; Witnesses: Ms. Felice Gaer, Chair, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom; Mrs. Rebyia Kadeer, President, World Uyghur Congress; and Mr. Nury Turkel, Uighur Rights Activist and Attorney. 2172 Rayburn
- FOREIGN AFFAIRS SUBCOMMITTEE ON TERRORISM, NONPROLIFERATION AND TRADE Hearing on - Foreign Policy Implications of U.S. Efforts to Address the International Financial Crisis: TARP, TALF and the G-20 Plan; Witnesses: Nancy Birdsall, Ph.D., President, Center for Global Development; Mr. Kevin L. Kearns, President, United States Business and Industry Council; Mr. Roger Robinson, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Conflict Securities Advisory Group (Former Senior Director of International Economic Affairs at the National Security Council); Damon Silvers, Esq., Associate General Counsel, American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (Depuy Chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel); and The Honorable Terry Miller, Director, Center for International Trade and Economics, The Heritage Foundation (Former Ambassador to the United Nations Economic and Social Council). 2172 Rayburn
Washington, Fri, Jun 12 -
- Today is the DTV transition date:
- Comprehensive information about the DTV transition, including searchable databases of local resources available in your area, may be found at www.dtv.gov.
- Consumers also can call the DTV Hotline at 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322). -Converter boxes can be purchased either with or without a coupon. A list of online and toll-free retailers, and a searchable database of local retailers, can be found at www.dtv2009.gov/vendorsearch.aspx.
- Converter box coupons may be ordered (pending availability) through July 31, 2009, and consumers are encouraged to apply either online at www.dtv2009.gov or at 1-888-DTV-2009 (1-888-388-2009). Please note that coupon delivery takes nine business days from the date the application is received; therefore, consumers ordering a coupon today will receive their coupons AFTER June 12th. Once received, consumers should use their coupons to purchase a converter box and install that box before the June 12 transition date.