The prerequisite to prosperity is keeping spending under control and not pushing our country further into debt.
With our country in the toughest economic situation since perhaps the Great Depression, the House of Representatives, along with the support of Congressman Rohrabacher, has passed several pieces of legislation that would:
- Empower small business owners
- Fix the tax code to help job creators
- Increase the competitiveness for U.S. manufacturers
- Encourage entrepreneurship and growth
- Maximize domestic energy production
- Pay down America's unsustainable debt burden
These bills range from the "Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act" (H.R. 2587) to the "Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011" (H.R. 2021). Unfortunately, most of these bills are still awaiting action in the Senate. Rep. Rohrabacher will continue to encourage his Senate counterparts to take up this enterprising legislation and will continue to support sensible legislation that encourages job creation and economic growth.